Friday, February 3, 2012

2001 Ford Powerstroke


The 2001 is a very reliable long lasting vehicle. Many people would say they are great for everything. The 7.3 liter turbo desiel engine puts out a good 275 hp stock out of the factory, which can be changed by just buying a $300 Chip tuner. This tuner can download many tunes that can add hp, help with gas mileage, and add with torque for towing. The downside with the 7.3l engine is that their is a chance that you might get one where the engine block will melt. The 7.3l litterly have melted, other than that the 7.3l ford powerstroke is a great fast high powered truck.

2 comments:

  1. Hey CJ! I really like your post about the 7.3 liter powerstroke. I didn't know that an engine block could melt in a diesel but now I know they can. Your slideshow with the pictures on the left is pretty cool too! Number 1 fan!!! go squeege!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd like to see more written content. Good use of images to supplement your post, but let's hear more about what you think. Right now, the information that you have is limited to technical specs. I can find that in any of a hundred places online. Why should I come to your blog to read it? What kind of insight and anlaysis can you provide that I can't get elsewhere?

    ReplyDelete